Sunday, May 14, 2017

Quick Beauty Buy: Shea Moisture Fruit Fusion Coconut Water Shea Butter Vegan Lip Balm



In the first of many quick beauty buys today I will be sharing with you the new Shea Moisture lip balm in Fruit Fusion Coconut Water w/ Imbe Oil & Aloe. I was on Shea Moisture instagram page and show a picture they posted with some of their body and skincare products including a lip balm. My first reaction was yes! I need a new lip balm and I hope this is in stores for me to purchase, because whatever I have been using has not been working for me.


I later went on Target's website looking for a new lip balm and saw that they carried it, so I had to go to the store and pick it up. Besides the Fruit Fusion they have three other ones including the Coconut & Hibiscus, African Mint Water & Ginger and SuperFruit Multi-Vitamin.

 The Fruit Fusion Coconut Water lip balm like the name includes Fruit Fusion which is a mixture of dragon fruit, lychee berry and green extracts to energize dry dull lips, Coconut Water to hydrate lips and also includes Imbe Oil strong in vitamin c to protect lips against free radicals.


This product is vegan and cruelty free, I would recommend this product as someone who has been dealing with really dry lips lately and finding nothing that worked this is so moisturising. You can find this and other lip balms in the collection at Target, Walmart & Ulta Beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment